Sunday, August 12, 2007

August 8 - posted late

Know what I’ve been doing? Cleaning my room. The last two days, I’ve been sorting, recycling, donating and pitching many things. It’s definitely a good thing. Did it really take two days, all day? Yes. I found a my little pony, stuffed animals, purses, and toys from throughout my childhood. High school and College papers, old floppy diskettes that undoubtedly have gone corrupt, shoes from high school dances, old crafts projects half completed and so much more. It was a trip down memory lane. The majority of the hours were spent in this room with the beaten down and faded purple carpeting and the purple colored walls. For relief, though it was short, I played Smash brothers with my brothers, sister’s boyfriend, and Joel. I now must take a moment to send a shout out to my dear boyfriend, Joel, whom I love dearly and who loves me, calls me a princess and treats me like one. Okay, back to the blog… I’m learning to play as this may have been the 4th time I’ve played in life and it’s mindless fun. Outside, since the weather has been over 100 each day for awhile now and will be through Saturday I think, we have a small 2 ft. tall, 8-10 ft. diameter across above ground pool that heated up to a wonderful temperature to swim in. Good for being outside and not getting to warm. I have also walked around the garden a little and surveyed the plants. Those were my extracurricular.

1 comment:

Kt said...

Ah, the Cleaning of the Old Room. I know it well. Bugger of a job to do in the summertime though, isn't it? Better left for a rainy day.

Cling to those diskettes; you might be surprised. They last as well as a 1980's Hostess cupcake!

Locations of visitors to this page