Wednesday, November 14, 2007

November 14

Lesson 1: Post written posts when written less no posting of written posts later. Ok, so, I wrote another one, but forgot to post it, revise it, and finish my thought. It’ll get up here someday. It’s 4:50 and I’ve got 10 minutes until I leave work, my real job. My bosses all headed home for the day and since I’m watched like a hawk and given the ‘delicate’ treatment, I’m supposed to lie low until it’s time to head out. I guess… get the feel of what it’s like to work the whole day? I dunno. Anyways, I’m hitting the perks as I came in. We went out to lunch Mon/Tues and then Wed. just happened to be a company lunch (1x a month, maybe?) for Thanksgiving. Tomorrow, I’ll bring my lunch and do the usual eat in the room with everyone else thing. Oh! And we got appreciations for being the good employees that we are in $35 gift certs. to our food store. I guess I picked a good time to start working here. 8 holidays in the year and 5 are within the next two months. So, those are the pluses to my job. There are other minuses to my job, but I’ll chalk them up to being new, training and transition.

1 comment:

Monster Librarian said...

Congrats on the new job--can't wait to hear about it!

Wedding plans already! Wow!

Locations of visitors to this page