Thursday, December 20, 2007

Dec 20

HI! I am not getting sick, I am not getting sick, I AM NOT GETTING SICK! No sniffles, runny nose or tickle cough. Off and away with you.

Here at work, realizing I've been meaning to do this for the greater part of 3 weeks. I'm working. Just took lunch here at the desk. Tonight is the work Christmas party. Tuesday was Wicked at the Fox - absolutely amazing, and thank you Joe M. for the soundtrack and the wine! I'm sooo looking forward to listening and sipping this weekend. Looking for some free time, as of now, I have none. Mon-Fri is work and a couple classes at the gym, misc. outings, parties, and events. Saturdays have been reserved for dress shopping and Sunday is Bill day and clean up the room. I can't imagine how much harder cleaning up a larger area is going to be. It takes all day to re-do just my room and it is tiny, and it gets that dirty in less than a week!. Oye.

Sitting here at my new desk in its' new location. 2 of us now work in this office and have a large nice new desk area, they just are revamping the entire office after 20 years here. It looks nice, we have variations of gray, blues, tans all over and in my office, a purple accent wall. It's pretty. Because our office is more prominently placed, we get new stuff too! A new chair, all the stuff on my desk - office supplies, ok, yeah, I'm a dork, small joys. I spend a good portion of my week here, I like nice things! So, things are coming together, I'm learning my job a bit more each day and every once in awhile something bigger clicks and I feel 5 times better about what I'm doing. I like those moments.

Anxiously trying to find time to finish my Christmas cards... let's face it, they'll be Holiday cards. Almost all through buying Christmas gifts... they may also turn into Holiday gifts.

Wishing everyone well and needing to get back to doing work. I will have to catch up sometime, right?

2 comments:

Monster Librarian said...

Good to hear you are liking the new job Friend. Merry Christmas to you and Joel!

Esquire-NYC said...

You better not get sick!

Locations of visitors to this page